What is butterfly lash Eyelash Extension certificate of completion training?
• Eyelash Extension training is offered to licensed stylists, licensed beauty professional, and students who are working towards a licensed beauty program
• Eyelash Extensions are single strand lash extensions attached to the natural lashes
• Butterfly Lash classic training is a hands on technical course that gives a better understanding on the eyelash extension application process
•this is a technical training with a completion of hands on eyelash extension certificate training, and does not guarantee you a job
• Butterfly eyelash extension training is not a licensed training, you will not obtain a license after completing a two day training, this training does not count towards any license program hours, nor do we report hours to state licensing departments
• this training can be taken for pleasure, in the event you take class but don’t meet state requirement, you may or may not be able to service clients for pleasure or profit, please check with your states department of licensing
* students are tested, those students who aren't able to pass test will be offered a follow up test and after successfully passing test then they may receive their certificate of completion
This course is recommended for licensed beauty professionals, students working towards a beauty license program. Please check with your state to ensure you have all requirements meet in order to offer services. If you take this course before obtaining required license, please plan to enroll in a licensed program in the near future
• currently, we work with students who are enrolled in beauty school throughout Texas
• Enrolled students receive $50 off training courses
• 1 month post training internship included in training or post beauty school graduation is available after students successfully passes state board
• Enrolled beauty students receive $50 off two day training course
• students must bring student permit to receive discount\ or student permit # with id
Internship is based on the students schedule, you are not committed to a fixed schedule. Student is responsible for making arrangements to come in and work on your development. Students are responsible for getting their own clients/models to work on. Students are welcome to come in as much as they like during a 30 day time frame. Internships are helpful with developing skills, techniques, and during this time it is highly encouraged to start building you clientele list. Students will not receive any compensation by our salon or staff, unless we decide you are fit after your 30days of internship, and you are licensed, and then at our discretion, will we offer you a contract paid position with our studio!